Tuesday, February 5, 2008

in the end ...


Now a picture is ready I've began five months ago right before China. After China I've painted four other pictures and began a fifth one before I decided to end this now. Sometimes it needs time.
It shows a dream of me again. Not really the dream, but a episode of it. I'll not tell the meaning of this dream, because I never tell such things openly. It's much to personal. Plus I was a man in it ... again. I've changed it to.
So it shows a jigsaw piece with a lot of symbolism. But even that symbolism will have a different meaning for everyone.

The name of the picture is in English: "The dream of the samurai"

6 comments:

Drachenfrau said...

Absolutely beautiful and amazing!

Jan said...

impressive stuff...

Anonymous said...

Did you think you can run another blog and it will not be found? ;-) Until now I where just too lazy to comment in english...*grin*
The painting as I said ist ... breathtaking!
*goes and links this blog, -if you don`t mind*
:-)
Zia

Dana said...

*coughs* Oh, uh, hi Zia *ggg* Nice to meet you.
Of course I knew that you'll find this blog. It was a question of time.
I don't mind if you link this. Tsess.
And I understand that you were to lazy to comment. I have the same problem. Not with commenting ... but to run this blog. A lot of times it's a tohuwabohu in my head and I can't form a proper sentence *hmpf*

Anonymous said...

To improve your english it is reccommended to watch certain british crime serials. ;-)
Zia

Dana said...

Well ... you know ... I want to see the first season again. But unfortunately I borrowed it to my brother. It has to be the first season!!! *sniffs*
You thinks it's a better way for me to improve my English? OK, I'll shut down this blog, I have to watch die Junx *ggg*