Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So, I'm back ...

since Tuesday last week *uhum*
It was so nice to be back in Cologne. It could have been some more days. We had a lot of fun, and Drachenfrau and her Sweetie made sushi. OK, it was made with kippered salmon, so I couldn't eat the nigiri - quite to salty *sniffs*, but the maki was eatable. But I think that was the reason why I had to eat real sushi with raw tunny today. Delicious ;-)
Oh, and we ate mochis. I love mochis! With black sesame. Yummy.
On monday we went to the Linkin Park concert. It was great. A little drafty, but after some songs it was warm. Only the woman beside Drachenfrau was confusing. She jumped like a rabid monkey. I've never seen such an old woman behaving like a schoolgirl - screaming, out of her mind and such things. Hmmmm.

So, have I forgotten anything? ...

2 comments:

Drachenfrau said...

You eat real sushi without me?
*snief*

That's why you were in the city?!

Dana said...

No, I was not for sushi in Berlin *lol* But I had some time so I went to a shopping center. In the basement is this nice sushi shop and I was so hungry *coughs*
Next time we'll eat sushi together. I promise!!!