Friday, January 28, 2011


All-gegenwärtig
oil on stretched canvas (linen)
18 x 12 cm
2011

Allgegenwärtig means ubiquitous, omnipresent. But "All" is even the german word for space, cosmos, universe and I did a wordplay again. I was inspired by the hourglass nebula (as I love all variants of galaxies, nebulas and so on), it looked like some kind of eye in the middle of it and my imagination was animated. So I had to use the eye of Horus again. I love that symbol and I can´t get enough of it, it seems. That is my variation of an fascinating phenomenon.

*****************************************************

And now something else. My beautiful friend Drachenfrau makes phantastic earrings and so on. See my last post about her Valentine´s giveaway.
That one makes me wacky. The colour is ... fantastic:



That´s my idea about submarine colour, the ocean and, and, and. Not blue, exactly THAT colour. I´m excited.
If you want to see more of her jewellery look here:

Drachenfrau at etsy

:-)

4 comments:

Drachenfrau said...

aaaaw, thank you Lu!!! *hugs and knutsches* :D Sweetie made them and I'm in love with them too. So you want this colour instead of red?

I love your new pic, especially the red! It's amazing and I love eyes too.

Dana said...

If I could choose I would take them all *lol* No, I want it in red, because I haven´t anything in this beautiful blue-greenish colour and I love red!!! Or I´ll take both? Mph ... I´ll take that colour, too, and I give you the money next time we´ll meet (haven´t a credit card *cough*). I want both!!! XD

Yeah, that red is cool. In the original it´s deeper and darker. And I could paint eyes all the time. Weird *ggg*

Drachenfrau said...

Okidoki. :-)

Dana said...

Geil *froi*