Wednesday, May 11, 2011

open studio

Last weekend I opened my studio for visitors. The sun was shining, it was warm, so a lot of people decided to visit me to look at my pictures and the art of Jan (the other artist), enjoy the garden and eat some cake. It was beautiful.


my little studio, here I work - in the attic I work, too, but here it is all creative energy


some art in the living room


one of the bedrooms


same bedroom from the other side


in the attic


here some pictures on the old smokehouse


another part of the attic


Jan´s bugs *ggg*


a quiet place for thinking


Jan´s bird houses


in the garden


for the hungry guests


that´s me


Jan and Andra - Andra was giving a little garden concert


some of the guests - it was hard for me to find a chair *ggg*


the concert - my mum is on the left

2 comments:

Zia said...

Now here again:
Nice pics! Interesting to see your artwork so concentrated gathered.

Loki in the background looks as though he feels really important. :-)))

Dana said...

There was much more artwork, but I did´nt take a photo of every wall *ggg* When I hang it in a new order I always think: Wow, that looks cool! It´s all new for me even and I look with fresh eyes on it.
And yes, on my website you´ve one picture. But in this concentration it´s a totally new affect. And the size, of course. You see it in relation to things, not only as a small picture on the site.

Loki WAS really important. He had the mission to watch over all the strange people, who were walking through his home and garden *ggg* He had lots of fun. Especially when the people were clapping so after every song. He had to bark to shut them all up. XD