Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Melodie



Melodie E. J.
egg tempera and oil on canvas (linen)
70 x 45 cm

That´s another good friend. She´s an artist, too, and originally she´s born in the USA, her mother is from the UK and she´s grown up in the Caribbean (the Dutch part). Now she lives not far from me, but unfortunately she decided to go to the UK. But hey, so I have a place to stay.


And today I´ve received a small parcel. Hmmmm, I´ll not open it before one minute after midnight. It´s not easy. It looks so interesting. Thanks Drachenfrau! *hugs*

3 comments:

Jan said...

I don't know how you manage to knock them out so quick!!!

Drachenfrau said...

I really love this painting!

Dana said...

Oh, two comments. I should look more often into this blog *coughs*

Yeah, well Jan, that´s a good question. ;-) It´s not really that fast ... I guess. That last picture is a small one. :-D

And thanks, Drachenfrau *hugs*